What is the difference between the next generation cash registers and the old generation cash registers?
There used to be two separate devices until recently. However, the next generation cash registers bring together the functions of the two devices. These smart devices that eliminate the two-device cost and difficult use for the user can incorporate different applications on demand. These devices, which are far more advanced than the old generation ones in terms of access security and safety offer the highest level of service with world standards.
What is the deadline given by the official notification to start using the next generation cash registers?
Item No 426 : Information on the start dates of the obligation to use the Next Generation Cash Register Devices is given below:
- As of 1/4/2016 for taxpayers whose 2014 sales or gross revenues are more than 1 million,
- As of 1/7/2016 for taxpayers whose 2014 sales or gross revenues are between 1,000,000 TRY and 500,000 TRY,
- As of 1/10/2016 for taxpayers whose 2014 sales or gross revenues are between 500,000 TRY and 150,000 TRY,
- As of 1/1/2017 for taxpayers whose 2014 sales or gross revenues are less than 150,000 TRY,
- As of 1/1/2017 for taxpayers who use "Computer-Connected Cash Registers"
itibaren Yeni Nesil Ödeme Kaydedici Cihaz kullanma mecburiyeti başlayacaktır. *
Can the next generation CashregisterPOS devices be used as only cash registers or only POS devices?
According to the recent notification, they can only be used as cash registers for sales in cash. However, they can be used both as cash registers and POS devices for sales with cards. The POS function cannot be used on its own.
Where can I use my BEKO CashregisterPOS device?
You can safely use your cash register POS device at all types of stores, restaurants, markets, dealerships, shops, service points and fuel stations. Visit beko.com.tr for details.
What is a Z Report?
Z report is the daily closing report that resets the daily memory and stores all information in the financial memory. You must get this report daily at the end of the workday. You are not obliged to get it on off-days.
Call our CashRegisterPos Solution Centre for all your questions regarding Beko Cash Registers and we'll answer right away!
0850 250 0 767