- 1Come to a BEKO dealership.
- 2Let our authorised dealer look for your active taxpayer status and your obligation for using a New Generation Cash Register with your Tax Identification Number on the Revenue Administration website.
- 3If you are an active taxpayer and have an obligation to use a New, Generation Cash Register, our authorised dealer will perform the sale transactions and draw up your license.
- 4Then our dealership will assign an authorised service for you.
- 5Our authorised service will visit you to install your new generation BEKO CashregisterPOS device and perform your GSM activation.
- 6Our authorised service will then invoice your first receipt and deliver your device in an operating state.
- 7In parallel with the purchasing process, if you contact our contracted bank and make a request for POS devices and if the request is concluded, our service will initiate the Cashregister POS bank app.
- 8We hope you enjoy your BEKO CashregisterPOS.
Call our CashRegisterPos Solution Centre for all your questions regarding Beko Cash Registers and we'll answer right away!
0850 250 0 767